The Wilds is a coming-of-age mystery adventure drama television series. It premiered on Amazon Prime Video on December 11, 2020.
The first episode of the series was available to stream for free on Prime Video’s YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook pages from December 11-25. The first episode was also available on Prime Video with no Prime account necessary during the same time period.
A group of teen girls from different backgrounds must fight for survival after a plane crash strands them on a deserted island. The castaways both clash and bond as they learn more about each other, the secrets they keep, and the traumas they've all endured. There’s just one twist to this thrilling drama… these girls did not end up on this island by accident.
- Mia Healey as Shelby Goodkind (Season 1 - present)
- Helena Howard as Nora Reid (Season 1 - present)
- Reign Edwards as Rachel Reid (Season 1 - present)
- Shannon Berry as Dot Campbell (Season 1 - present)
- Sophia Ali as Fatin Jadmani (Season 1 - present)
- Sarah Pidgeon as Leah Rilke (Season 1 - present)
- Jenna Clause as Martha Blackburn (Season 1 - present)
- Erana James as Toni Shalifoe (Season 1 - present)
- Rachel Griffiths as Gretchen Klein (Season 1 - present)
- David Sullivan as Dr. Daniel Faber (Season 1 - present)
- Troy Winbush as Dean Young (Season 1 - present)
- Zack Calderon as Rafael Garcia (Season 2)
- Aidan Laprete Powell as Henry Tanaka (Season 2)
- Nicholas Coombe as Josh Herbert (Season 2)
- Charles Alexander as Kirin O’Conner (Season 2)
- Miles Gutierrez-Riley as Ivan Taylor (Season 2)
- Reed Shannon as Scotty Simms (Season 2)
- Tanner Ray Rook as Bo Leonard (Season 2)
- Alex Fitzalan as Seth Novak (Season 2)
- Joe Witkowski as Thom
- Jen Huang as Susan
- Barbara Eve Harris as Audrey
- Jarred Blakiston as Alex
- Richard Knowles as Kurt Rilke
- Tandi Wright as Maryann Rilke
- Greg Bryk as Tim Campbell
- Chi Nguyen as Jeanette Dao
- Carter Hudson as Jeffrey Galanis
- James Fraser as Ian Murnen
- Mark Mitchinson as Leonard Whitney
- Jose Velazquez as Mateo
- Johnny Berchtold as Quinn
- Stefania LaVie Owen as Becca Gilroy
- Bonnie Soper as Jobeth Goodkind
- Sarah Streicher (Writer / Executive Producer)
- Amy B. Harris (Showrunner / Executive Producer)
- Susanna Fogel (Director / Executive Producer)
- Jamie Tarses (Executive Producer)
- Dylan Clark (Executive Producer)
- Brian Williams (Executive Producer)
- The Wilds comes from from Sarah Streicher and ABC Signature Studios.
- The Wilds will executive produced by Sarah Streicher alongside Amy B. Harris, Jamie Tarses via Fanfare; and Dylan Clark and Brian Williams for Dylan Clark Productions.
- The Wilds debuted on Amazon Prime Video in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
In May 28, 2019, it was announced that Amazon had given a series order to The Wilds as part of the company’s initiative to create more young adult television content. Executive producers include Sarah Streicher alongside Amy B. Harris, Jamie Tarses, Dylan Clark, Susanna Fogel and Brian Williams. Additionally, Harris will be the series' showrunner. Production companies involved in the series include Amazon Studios and ABC Signature Studios. In November, 2019 it was announced that production began in October, 2019 in New Zealand.
- ‘The Wilds’ Trailer: Amazon’s Teen Survival Drama Echoes ‘Lord of the Flies’ and ‘Lost’
- ‘The Wilds’ YA Drama Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Twitter S2 Announcement
- Amazon Pilot 'The Wilds' Cast Its First 4 Castaways (Exclusive)
- ‘The Wilds’: Rachel Griffiths, David Sullivan Among 7 Cast In Amazon’s YA Drama Series
- ‘The Wilds’: Nicholas Coombe, Alex Fitzalan Among Eight Joining Season 2 Cast
- Amazon Studios Orders YA Series ‘The Wilds’
- Susanna Fogel To Direct ‘The Wilds’ YA Pilot For Amazon Studios
- Amazon Orders YA Drama ‘The Wilds’ From Sarah Streicher to Series